NanoVest is worn by doctors in operating rooms; athletes and sports officials on the field; and construction, manufacturing and utility workers.
NanoVest utilizes a scientifically-formulated phase change material that cools the body’s core for optimum performance, increased stamina and health. The vest’s anatomic design conforms naturally to the body and maintains a comfortable cooling temperature of 80°F (less than the body’s natural temperature) for up to 3 hours in heat-stress environments. The vest will re-cool itself in room or vehicle temperatures of 80°F or less without refrigeration required; faster cool with refrigeration.
- Cools body’s core area by absorbing excess body heat
- Combats negative effects of heat stress and increases stamina
- Reduces sweating: maintains metabolic resources and electrolytes
- Anatomic design conforms naturally to the body
- Antimicrobial surface; safe to wear directly against skin. May be worn under surgical scrubs, safety vests, uniforms or protective gear.
- Reusable; Easy to clean
- Recharges at temperatures < 80°F
- No hoses or bulky equipment: Ice free; Cord free; Battery free